Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App won’t reinstall

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After reading tips to uninstall the app to solve crashes issue it now won’t reinstall. I’ve tried turning phone off and on between still no luck. Just the spinning circle continuing to spin. What is going on guys?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello and welcome to the Fitbit Community @LazyGee 

It appears your having difficulty reinstalling the Fitbit App. Hopefully I can help. First let’s  make sure your device is updated and a compatible device for the new Fitbit App. You can find the compatibility list here: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2315 Please let me know if your device is indeed compatible and updated. 
😉 Keep me posted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello and welcome to the Fitbit Community @LazyGee 

It appears your having difficulty reinstalling the Fitbit App. Hopefully I can help. First let’s  make sure your device is updated and a compatible device for the new Fitbit App. You can find the compatibility list here: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2315 Please let me know if your device is indeed compatible and updated. 
😉 Keep me posted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, 

My app froze. I deleted it and tried to reinstall. Same spinning icon, no progress. Tried to check the 'compatiable products' via the link in your reply, same issues, page won't load. I'm bit upset (this is being very polite) that I can't access my fitbit app, its been several days since the IOS update. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello and welcome to the community @RWE66 

Im sorry your having loading issues. You mentioned you can’t even tap my link in my above post to check to see if your device is compatible and it too won’t load. That is more an iOS issue because that link is not attached to the Fitbit App. I would suggest you shut down your iOS Device completely, wait 1-2 mins then restart your iOS device and see if that doesn’t resolve your loading issue. 
😉 Hopefully that will resolve things. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I’ve restarted my phone, updated my information, checked if it was compatible and it still won’t download. I don’t know what to do.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have exactly the same issue the app sits in the app folder but you can’t use it or reinstall it! I won’t be buying fitbit again - ever!

Best Answer
0 Votes