Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Health and Fitbit.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since I installed the app on my iPhone the health app gave me fake records & the Fitbit app didn’t sync the data with Health app like the other apps 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Nesma, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @SunsetRunner, thanks for all your help. 

@Nesma, I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. I understand your concern about this situation, but please note that the Fitbit app is unable to sync with Apple Health, therefore the Fitbit app is unable to affect the data recorded by Apple Health. 

Additionally, as @SunsetRunner mentioned, at this moment there are no plans to implement this feature however, we continue to evaluate new partners and will update you if we have news to share. Fitbit has a history of working with the community to bring potential features to reality, and we thank you for taking the time to share your ideas and suggestions.

I hope this can be helpful and resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else I can do for you please feel free to reply, I'll be happy to continue helping you. Happy stepping!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Nesma. Fitbit devices do not sync with Apple iHealth. Apple has a closed system. If you are having problems with the Apple health app, you should contact Apple support.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Nesma, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @SunsetRunner, thanks for all your help. 

@Nesma, I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. I understand your concern about this situation, but please note that the Fitbit app is unable to sync with Apple Health, therefore the Fitbit app is unable to affect the data recorded by Apple Health. 

Additionally, as @SunsetRunner mentioned, at this moment there are no plans to implement this feature however, we continue to evaluate new partners and will update you if we have news to share. Fitbit has a history of working with the community to bring potential features to reality, and we thank you for taking the time to share your ideas and suggestions.

I hope this can be helpful and resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else I can do for you please feel free to reply, I'll be happy to continue helping you. Happy stepping!

Best Answer
I didn’t have any problems with health app before installing the fitbit
When I installed the app it gave me the data of a 2 weeks ago ??!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Nesma. As @MarcoGFitbit said, “Fitbit app is unable to sync with Apple Health, therefore the Fitbit app is unable to affect the data recorded by Apple Health.“. The best thing for you to do is to contact Apple support. 

Best Answer

I like how Carol says Apple has a closed system, like that’s an excuse why Fitbit will not integrate with Apple Health, even though thousands of other apps integrate with it, and that every moderator that answers this question has the same canned response, a bunch of ingratiating words that mean even though almost a million Fitbit customers want to integrate with Health, Fitbit could care less about it. Just another reason my next device will be an Apple Watch. Since My Charge 2 shows my heart rate 5% of the time, I’m on my 5th crappy Fitbit band in a year because they break right off, and Fitbit chat communication is right out of the ‘80s with shocking limitations, refusal to integrate with Apple Health is the nail in the coffin. Will be glad to put all this nonsense behind me. Fitbit might be flying high now, but competitors are nipping right at your heels. 

Best Answer

Hello @1Melissa, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

First of all, I sincerely apologize for the delay in the response. We really appreciate our members's input and feedback and I would like to thank you for yours. Our team is always looking to improve the Fitbit experience and I appreciate you have shared your experience with us. Please note that our team does not currently have plans to integrate compatibility with Apple Health. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, our team will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time.

As there's nothing more to add to this thread, I will close it. Thanks for your patience and understanding, have a great day.

Best Answer