Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps not being showed in app notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So, I just got my Versa today and when I go into the notification settings to set up notifications from FB, Instagram, etc., there aren't any apps listed!

It just says “apps will appear here after they send notifications to your phone”.

Help, please!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

A warm welcome to the Community @ChsrleneSquires.

I just want to let you know that I have moved your post from the Versa board to the iOS app board, since I think that here you will be able to find more related topics about the Fitbit app.

Now about your question, are you still experiencing this? If your do, at the moment of setting your notifications, as the message you saw says, you need to receive a Facebook, Instagram, etc., alert first, then go to App Notifications one more time and those option will appear.

If you have received notifications and you still without seeing them in your Fitbit app, please provide me with a screenshot of your "app Notifications" option by following the instructions in this post.

Hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for getting back to me! Most of the apps I needed have shown up now 🙂

Charlene Squires
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

It's great to hear that @ChsrleneSquires, if you need anything else do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up! Smiley Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having this issue as well. And the two apps that did appear are not sending notifications to the versa. I've only had it for less than a day. Does it take a minute?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @S_Siouxsie thanks for joining the conversation, it's great to have you on board. 🙂

First of all, I would like to apologize for the delay in the response. I appreciate you have joined us and let us know you're experiencing this situation as well. Tell me, have you restarted your Versa lately by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen? If so, please force-quit the Fitbit app and open it again. Then, check if other apps are showing up in the App Notifications list. 

Now, are you having trouble receiving all notifications or only app notifications? Have you checked if your Versa is in the Do Not Disturb mode? Press down the left button for 2 seconds and then swipe left to make sure "Notifications" are ON. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be waiting for your reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am going through same issues apps are not being showed in app notifications. I have restarted it many times still couldn’t find some apps in the list.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I cant get Kaizala notifications on my fitbit app and this app isnt listed on the app notifications list. It just says “apps will appear here after they send notifications to your phone”. Help, Please

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello!

my sense is not syncing well anymore, it is not taking my sleep and the apps notifications are not appearing anymore (no app is on the app notification). I restarted it loads of time, uninstalled and installed again my sense. It never happened with any other Fitbit, my sense is only 6 months with me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I’m on an iPhone and I’m having same problem. My fb messenger messages come to my phone but not my Fitbit iconic. I get calls and normal texts only and the message apps will appear after notifications etc still there nothing appears 

please help 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I tried everything you said but it still shows nothing except for (apps will be added to the list after they send notification to your phone) 

i need help, thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is happening to my partner also, we have tried every form of troubleshooting - can someone advise? 

Best Answer
0 Votes