Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are the Fitbit Smartwatches good with iPhone?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For many years I have used the charge 2, 3, and 4 and have highly been considering getting a smart watch. Since I have an iPhone it would make the most sense to get an integrated Apple Watch but I don’t want to lose years of data on my Fitbit account and I have been loyal to Fitbit. Do you guys like your experience with Fitbit smart watches and apple together or would it be worth changing? I’m also debating if I just want to hold out for the charge 5 and not even go to a “smart watch”. I do like the sleek minimalist feel of charges. I’m just trying to figure out what my next tracker move will be.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @maiyaa.

Thank you for your interest in purchasing Fitbit products and for have been loyal to Fitbit.

Hope some Fitbit users with iOS devices share their experience with us.

In the meantime, I would recommend taking this quiz to find the product that's right for you

You can see the different features of Fitbit Charge 5 as well as other Fitbit devices in this article.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @maiyaa - I can tell you from personal experience that the Fitbit smart watches are good with an iPhone. I’ve been a Fitbit user ever since they released the second device. I’ve also been an iPhone user all that time. They communicate well together once you get all the settings right. I happily get reminders to move, notices of phone calls and text messages, sleep reports and much more. The trick is in the set up. If you decide on a Fitbit smart watch, feel free to come back to this thread if you have any questions. Buy the Fitbit from a retailer with a good return policy in case you are not happy. But I believe you will be very happy.

P. S. Your iPhone must be at Apple iOS 13.4 or higher for everything to work.  

Best Answer