Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto-recognized activities disappeared from the App.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Yesterday afternoon my dashboard showed 7 of 5 days of exercise. Last night, it was down to 2 of 5 days of exercise. The only two days left were the two days I ran outside and tracked the exercise using my phone. All of the automatically logged exercises disappeared. 

I have an iPhone 8 running iOS 12.1.4, a Charge 3, and my Fitbit app is version 2.88 (813). 

UPDATE:

Despite restarting my tracker at the request of customer service, the tracker is not auto-logging exercise. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

Hello @Christine00, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

Thanks for your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. I would also like to thank you for having provided information from the Fitbit app installed in your phone and your Fitbit device and also for letting us know you've contacted our Support Team and restarted your device already. 

At this moment, I would like to ask you to go to the Activities Section of the online Dashboard and check if your activities are showing up here. If they are, please try the following in the app:

• Force-quit the app, then open it again. If this doesn't seem to work:
  • Log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let us know the outcome. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your response. The activities do not show up on the activity dashboard. Even though I suspected it wouldn't help (and it didn't), I force quit, logged out, and restarted my phone. 

Do you know if this is a specific issue with the Charge 3 or if it's an issue with the iPhone app? I still have my HR and would honestly switch back until this is resolved if it's device-specific. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue and my activity is not showing up on-line either

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the exact same issue. You are not alone. It is very frustrating! Even when I go to my exercise history from last week, it happens there too. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here, no auto logging anymore since Monday.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Christine00@DebbieMotty@Mar0127 and @Helinlouise, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have reported this situation. Please note that our team is currently investigating this situation and once we have more information about it, we'll be posting the updates on this thread. If you need anything else, please refer to that specific thread so our team can get a better scope of the users affected. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, have a great day. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm thinking perhaps this problem has yet to be addressed successfully...?  It happened to me today, all of my auto-tracked exercises have disappeared. I am using an Android device.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I too have this issue as well as missing steps. It appears not to be fixed

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't suppose this has ever been resolved? It is more than a year later. I am having the same problem as the original poster. Any exercise which was auto-tracked has been removed from my activity history during the past two weeks.

One thought..... I BELIEVE the activities were wiped out when I charged my FitBit device. I do not know this for sure, but it definitely seems that way. It doesn't solve the problem at all, but it may give you a clue as to what to look at. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This has just started happening to me after 4 months of using the Charge 3. Have carried out all suggestions on all post I can find from other users experiencing the same issue with no resolution. Very frustrating to have auto tracked activities disappear from the app randomly. Even more frustrating is that on every post regarding the issue the same initial response is offered ("reset/log out etc.") but once that does not work every post goes quiet with no further response?? I'm guessing that means the issue is still not resolved and nobody knows how to fix it? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here - activities dissapeared from my Fitbit 4

I was told by Fitbit to keep trying....

So Fitbit have had lots of time to sort this but havnt managed to.................  so I have decided to ressort to recording runs etc on an earlier technology - pen and paper (and it doesnt need recharging!).

Best Answer
0 Votes