Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Badge notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
How do I get badge notifications on iPhone 6s. Yesterday I walked +20,000 steps but got no notification of this accomplishment on my iPhone from Fitbit
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Go to Settings > Notifications > Fitbit

Ensure the Allow Notifications is on. Tweak your other settings in here. I have allowed all options with Alerts rather than Banners. I've noticed that Banners disappear after a while and I don't notice them most of the time.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Go to Settings > Notifications > Fitbit

Ensure the Allow Notifications is on. Tweak your other settings in here. I have allowed all options with Alerts rather than Banners. I've noticed that Banners disappear after a while and I don't notice them most of the time.

Best Answer
I did as you suggested and Fitbit is set to sounds and bade
app icon. Think that will work?

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

@HELPNEEDEDNOW I think it will work. If you've adjusted your iOS notification settings for the Fitbit, you will receive notifications for things like badges.

Let me know if you need any additional help!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

my notifications area in the app show the wrong date. Like yesterday I got 10,00 steps and the date is jun 17. How do I fix this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Shawnzy, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

Thanks for sharing your experience with me about the in-app Notifications. Please note that based on customer feedback, the Fitbit app has stopped showing notifications in the Notification Center. You can continue to receive these notifications as push notifications by turning on Push Notifications in the app under Account > Notifications. It is possible that the Notification from June 17th you're seeing was the last one that appeared in the Notifications tab and coincidentally shows you reached 10,000 steps. 

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the response I will look at see today when I get to 10,000 steps if it shows up with a new date. I do get the push notices 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Shawnzy, I hope you're having a great day, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

You're very welcome, please keep me updated and if you need anything else, don't hesitate to reply. In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am receiving the exact same issue. It shows the date as 17th June and no more recent notifications. Did you find a solution to this issue? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SunsetRunner, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, thanks for joining the conversation. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. Please note that as mentioned before, based on customer feedback, the Fitbit app has stopped showing notifications in the Notification Center. You can continue to receive these notifications as push notifications by turning on Push Notifications in the app under Account > Notifications. This is the intended behavior of the app and not an issue or bug. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I hope you have a great day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes