Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barcode Scanner not working properly.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The last few months the items I scan with the barcode scanner are either the wrong product or the wrong nutritional info. I have been using this feature for years with few errors. Lately 75% of the items I scan are wrong. My problem is not missing logs, logs disappearing, not able to log - all the things the recent update was supposed to fix. This is a different issue. My location/food database is set correctly and yes, I know how to use the scanner. Using the Myfitnesspal database is a workaround but I am not happy with that "solution" to something that previously was working well for me.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I get the impression with all of the continual updating for Apple and Droid that you have stopped all work on any apps for the Blackberry users. Is this true?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @dogzombie and @zimou13, it's great to see you around, I hope you're doing well. Smiley Happy

@dogzombie, I appreciate you have brought this to my attention. At this moment I would like to gather some information from you so I can report this situation to our team, please reply to me with the following:

• iPhone model you're currently using. 
  • OS running on your phone. 
  • App version currently installed on your phone (go to Account > Help to get it)
  • Country database set in the app. 

@zimou13, please note that at the time being, the Fitbit app can only be found on the Play Store for Android, Windows Store for Windows and App Store for iOS devices, the app is not available for the Blackberry ecosystem. Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes