Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Exercise Delete

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there an easy way to do a batch delete of previous exercise in the log?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @DeanainSC, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

I'm not quite sure about your inquiry, would you like to delete a badge? Currently that's not possible to do in the Fitbit app, if you'd like to delete one of them, my best recommendation would be contacting our Support Team. I'm sure they will be more than happy to assist you with this.

If there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
No not a badge. I would like to delete old exercise logs, but I can't figure out how to delete them other than one at a time. Thanks for your help.

Sent from my iPad
Deana
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @DeanainSC, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply! Smiley Happy

At this moment, it's not possible to delete various exercise logs at the same time, they can only be deleted one by one. I understand that be able to delete several at a time would be very helpful for many members in the Community, which is why I would like to suggest posting your insight as a suggested idea, where members of the Community can vote for it and add their comments, this is truly the best way to make your voice heard. 

I hope this resolves your inquiry, feel free to reply in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes