Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active minutes not showing on app (Charge 2)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Have reset charge2, active minutes not showing on Fitbit, on feet all day, last time they showed was over a week ago 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Furgie, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

Thanks for letting us know about this issue. Our team is aware of the problem and is working to resolve it as quickly as possible. In the meantime, in order to update and refresh the information about active minutes in the app, please try the following:

• Force-close the app by double tapping the home button on your phone, then swipe up the app.
  • Log out from the Fitbit app, restart your phone and log back in.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this situation caused. I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. If there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you,
The active minutes do not show on my charge 2 fit bit screen and on my iPad Pro app but last night for the first time in well over 1o days it showed 10mintues on the Fitbit screen and on the app, thank you for your help, will let you know if working again.

Thank you

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Furgie, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. 

I'm very glad you were able to see active minutes in your app, please keep me updated and let me know if you're still able to see them or if they're still not showing up. 

If you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members. Additionally, if you need anything else, feel free to reply! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes