Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to differentiate 2 scales in the app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have an Aria at home and at work - can Fitbit incorporate into app a difference so users can tell if weighing on one scale vs the other? This would be a nice feature added! Either by scale name or something - even ability to edit on the app. I have different weight and % between the two and would be nice to keep separate. Thanks for looking into this Fitbit! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @ErinB77, have a warm welcome to the Community, it's great to see new faces around. Smiley Happy

We really appreciate our members's input and feedback and I would like to thank you for yours. Our team is always looking to improve the Fitbit experience and I would like to encourage you to submit your insight as a suggested idea, where members of the Community can comment and vote for your idea so it can be implemented in the future.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you so much! I will definitely share! Would love to see this implementation!

Sent from Erin's iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @ErinB77, I hope you're doing well. 

Thanks for taking the time to reply, I appreciate it. If you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Additionally, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply, happy stepping! Smiley Happy

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes