Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery drain since app update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have an iPhone and so does my husband. We both updated our Fitbit apps a week ago. I have a sense he has a charge 3. Our batteries used to last about 6 days. Now they last maybe 11 hours. Help. I bought my sense in February or March. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @elainesharrison.

Thanks for the details shared in your post. I recommend confirming that your Fitbit app is updated to the latest version (3.43.1) as updates come with new features and bug fixes: How do I update the Fitbit app? 

You can find our tips to maximize your Fitbit device's battery life in Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life? 

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue, the "Coach" app is continually trying to update, but can’t for some unfathomable reason. I keep looking on here but no real fix anywhere, all the answers point to the usual “how to up-date” or “fix sync issues” docs, but this is not covered by any of them. You clearly have an issue with this update “somewhere” and I don’t see any attempt to fix it, or even acknowledge there is a problem. The Forums are littered with people with the same problem.

I can detach/reattach Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and do resets until I’m blue in the face, but its quite clearly not working, and worse than that it is destroying battery life, so the tracker is unusable right now, will be asking for a complete refund if you fail to acknowledge or attempt to fix this issue.

Come on we deserve better, your product is great, but at the moment there it’s broken!

Best Answer
0 Votes