Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Before & after camera

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Before and after camera app. Where is it or where did it go?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Im not at all sure what you are asking about. This is the flex 2 forum. What tracker do you have?

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I know it’s the flex 2 forum. It’s in the community, press on camera and you’ll see what I’m talking about. But thanks for trying to respond I appreciate it.
-A

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @SunsetRunner! You can now create Before & After photos to celebrate your progress on your fitness journey. This feature was added to the app update on iOS Fitbit app version 2.38 or later. It can be found under the Community tab and then by tapping the camera icon in the upper right-hand corner. Please note the Community tab is currently only a US feature. 

Note that the new feature of creating before & after photos are only on the iOS app.

Thanks for helping out @NellyG

PS: I've moved your post to the iOS board as there are more chances to get an accurate answer to your questions as you're talking about a feature added to this platform.

Hope this helps! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer