Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot invite friends to existing challenge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, others have asked and no solution. I couldn't find an email to send troubleshooting request. 

When I start a challenge and try to invite *additional* friends (fewer than 5 people, no one has blocked challenge invites), I can see names and can choose names, but there is no 'send' button--so cannot send the invite. This started several weeks ago. 

I have IOS updated. I've rebooted everything, to no avail. 

Unsure if Fitbit staff reads these posts... 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Chumfun, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, at this moment I would like to ask you to reply to me with a screenshot of what you're able to see when you're trying to invite a friend to the challenge you've started. That will be very helpful for me to check this situation further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hello @Chumfun, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, at this moment I would like to ask you to reply to me with a screenshot of what you're able to see when you're trying to invite a friend to the challenge you've started. That will be very helpful for me to check this situation further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks so much. Should I send it privately? What I see is a list of friends' names with circles next to each that if you select it, you see that friend's name and nothing else. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Chumfun, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I would appreciate if you could send me the screenshot or screenshots through here, thank you. If you're having trouble uploading the images, please follow these steps.

Thanks for your patience, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Best Answer

IMG_3585.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes

Btw, no solution has been found yet. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been experiencing this same issue for some time.. have they given you a resolution yet? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No. Still unresolved. Sigh. 

Best Answer

Thanks for the reply . I did an instant chat with support today.. they had me delete the ap from my iPhone and reinstall.. that was unsuccessful .. suggested I delete , reset my Alta and then reinstall again.. sounds like we are going to have to live with the glitch 

Best Answer
0 Votes

That’s their stock answer. None of that works. It’s an app glitch they need to fix. 

Best Answer
0 Votes