Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank screen on latest app update (2.42)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 2.42 after install , reboot, shutdown reset watch - ios app displays white blank screen no er

Using Blaze model

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @ConSat, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you around too @Westchesterwalk, I hope you're having a great day.

Thanks for letting me know about this issue. Our engineers are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. In the meantime please turn off WiFi and open the Fitbit app using your cellular data and check if the app is still showing blank. If it's showing normal, turn on WiFi once again.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this situation has caused. I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. Additionally, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Similar trouble with Flex

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @ConSat, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you around too @Westchesterwalk, I hope you're having a great day.

Thanks for letting me know about this issue. Our engineers are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. In the meantime please turn off WiFi and open the Fitbit app using your cellular data and check if the app is still showing blank. If it's showing normal, turn on WiFi once again.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this situation has caused. I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. Additionally, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue. I have deleted the app and it won’t let me log in at all

Best Answer
0 Votes

It appears that my Inet connection had been failing (TWC) they finally came back without random failing.

I was able to download the "fix" and the firmware update (iphone5). All is well now

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I went to charge my Fitbit blaze the screen went blank and now when I go onto the app it crashes so currently my fitbit isn’t working at all I can’t even see if it is charging although the green led lights at the back of the watch still light up

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @ConSat@Eveala and @Westchesterwalk, thanks for joining the conversation, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

@Eveala, are you also seeing a blank screen or are you getting an error message when trying to log in? If so, please take a screenshot of the message and reply to me with it so I can check this further. 

@Westchesterwalk, when you mention the screen went blank, are you referring to the app or the screen on your Blaze? If so, have you tried restarting your Blaze by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. Then plug it in again and check if the screen turns on. 

@ConSat, I'm happy to know your issue has now been resolved. In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes