Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank screen when opening app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit app hasn’t been opening for several weeks now. Whenever I go to open the app I just get a blank white screen. I have tried exiting out of the app and going back in and that hasn’t worked. I have tried turning off my phone and that hasn’t worked. I have tried several times to delete and reupload this app and it hasn’t worked. I am getting really frustrated.

My Fitbit is a Charge HR 2 version 3.18

my phone is an iPhone 7  iOS 13.4

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Can someone please help me fix this

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you fix this problem? I’m getting this with my iPhone 7 too. I have a Charge 3. It syncs with my iPad but not my iPhone 7. Just happened in the last week. Driving me nuts, any help would be appreciated. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

same here with every phone in the family. blank screen when app is started

Best Answer
0 Votes

you can try to delete the app and install again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for reply, only I’m concerned if I do that, I’ll lose all of my historical data! I’ve read on the community others have had that happen.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Crysalys22 your data should be safe as it's all held on the Fitbit servers rather than on your phone. As long as you login in with your current Id and password it will be fine. I think some people created a new account rather than logon to their current account so it appeared to lose data.

Best Answer
0 Votes