Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Music control not working on iOS

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've got the blaze, hold top right button to load music control, it says loading music then says No Music surely this should activate the music app on my Iphone

Phone is Iphone 7 running latest IOS

Any ideas anyone ?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Vince1199s, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

In order to use Music Control on your Blaze, it's necessary for the compatible music app on your phone to be open and a song already started. The Blaze does not open the compatible music app. You can learn more about Music Control for your Blaze on the following article: How do I use my tracker to control music

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if you need anything else feel free to reply! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Vince1199s, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

In order to use Music Control on your Blaze, it's necessary for the compatible music app on your phone to be open and a song already started. The Blaze does not open the compatible music app. You can learn more about Music Control for your Blaze on the following article: How do I use my tracker to control music

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if you need anything else feel free to reply! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes