Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not getting notifications when battery is mediym level or lower

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have to constantly reset the connection between my Blaze and iPhone when my Blaze battery is at a medium or low level in order to get notifications. Is this common? Or is it a bug?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Katief16 To be honest, I think there might be some other factor at play here. I'd recommend the following:

1. Make sure that you have notifications turned "On" on the Blaze itself. You can do this by swiping down from the top of your Blaze and choose "On" for notifications.
  2. Make sure that you have your iOS settings configured correctly to allow notifications. This can be done by: opening your iOS settings > tap notifications > tap calendar/messages/phone > and make sure that "Allow Notifications" is toggled on.
  3. Keep in mind that if you have an open message on your phone, you won't receive a text notification on your Blaze.
  4. If you manage multiple Bluetooth connections on your iOS device, the may be preventing you from receiving notifications. Click here for more information.
  5. If the problem persists, I'd then recommend the troubleshoots mentioned here.

Hope this helps you out!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DerrickS I have done all these steps and everything is turned on to accept notifications. The only time I don't get notifications is when my Blaze is the only Bluetooth connected to my phone and when my Vlaze battery is mediym or low level. Other than that I get the notifications without a problem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes