Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not syncing or pair with iPhone.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

All of a sudden my 4month old blaze won’t pair or sync with my iPhone. Tried all the trouble shooting tips. All of them.

App and phone all up to date. 

Anyone got any ideas or is it beyond help!? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject + Format.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

It's tricky to respond to this. If you have tried all the suggestions then there's nothing for us to suggest and it is indeed beyond hope. It might be worth listing what you have tried though just in case there is something you missed.

For example, you would have tried restarting your Blaze. But how many times did you try it? It's known to not always work and it's recommended to try it at least 3 times.

And you would have gone through fitbit's troubleshooting guide at https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1866/ but did you notice the comment at the very end of that to contact customer support if those tips didn't work?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @ChrisBos, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @SteveH, thanks for all your help. 

@ChrisBos, thanks for bringing this situation to my attention and for letting me know you already tried to troubleshoot the issue. If you have already restarted your Blaze by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen as @SteveH suggested and you have already tried the instructions in the link provided I would like to suggest you to try the following:

1. Turn off Bluetooth on your phone; wait 10 seconds, and then turn it back on.
  2. Make sure you have a strong WiFi signal and that there are no other Bluetooth devices around that might interfere with the setup process.
  3. Restart your Blaze once again.
  4. If you can't set up after a restart, reboot your phone or tablet and try to set up again.
  5. If you can't set up after the reboot, remove all other Fitbit devices from your account and from the list of connected Bluetooth devices on your phone or tablet and try to set up the Blaze one more time. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’ve done all this, many times.
No luck. 😡
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @ChrisBos, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have come back and let me know you have already tried the troubleshooting steps I've provided earlier. I've noticed you have already created a case with our Support Team and they have already sent you some troubleshooting steps, so at this moment I would like to suggest you to reply to them so they can provide you more options. I'm sure they will be more than happy to continue assisting you. 

Thanks for all your patience and understanding, please keep me updated! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes