Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the last month Every few days my blaze decides it's going to to syncing with anything. The device is recognised by my phone and computer and it is hoeing it's connected via the Bluetooth but the Fitbit site and app keeps telling me it's not connected. So far I've tried all the usual restarts of my watch and phone/ computer and nothing works. The only way it will let me reconnect to sync is to remove the device and reinstall it whichever is a pain in the butt to do every few days.

all my software is you to date on both the app and phone/computer. What are my options as it's the really starting to put me off using the watch 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Nataliej80, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Have you restarted your Blaze by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. Have you restarted your phone recently? If you have and your tracker is still not syncing correctly I would like to suggest you the following:

• Turn off the Bluetooth on your phone once again by going to Settings > Bluetooth, then wait for 15 seconds and turn it back on.
  • Make sure there are no other Bluetooth devices that might interfere with the syncing process.
  • Make sure you have a strong WiFi signal.
  • Enable All-day Sync to improve the connection between your Blaze and your phone by going to the Fitbit app > Account > Blaze and scrolling down until you see All-day Sync.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try if your tracker is still not syncing correctly, please let me know so I can check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply as well. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I did all those things and it's etting very annoying. It will sync probably one in eight times that I try even after following all those steps every time it doesn't sync! It's getting to the point where it's just ridiculous that I wear it and it won't even do a simple sync that it's supposed to do even though everything is showing it's connected through my phone but the Fitbit app is saying it's not connected. Any other options as getting worse now

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Nataliej80, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have tried the troubleshooting steps provided earlier. At this moment, my best recommendation would be setting up your tracker as a new device to reset the connection between your Blaze and your phone. Don't worry, none of the information already stored in your account will be deleted. 

To set up your tracker as a new device:

1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device.
  2. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  3. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  4. When the app asks you to replace your current tracker, please replace it and continue with the process.
  5. When a pop-up appears asking you to pair your tracker with your phone, please tap on Pair. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi thanks for that but I have already done that twice since the problem started occurring about 7 weeks ago and it's still doing it. It worked for a few days after doing that and then started doing having the syncing problems again. Any other ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Nataliej80, thanks for taking the time to reply, I hope you're having a great day. Smiley Happy

Thanks again for your patience and working through these troubleshooting steps. I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums, so I've contacted our Support team on your behalf to look into this issue further as they have already worked with you about this issue in the past. Please keep an eye on your email inbox for further instructions.

Once again, thank you for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please don't hesitate to reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes