Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth connect to my inspire

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve had my Fitbit for a while now and it connects to my iPad and I can sync it from there. However on my iPhone it can’t find my inspire on the app or on settings in the Bluetooth section. When I pull down to sync it says “looking...” and then “no device found”. How can I help this?

thank you!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @taliv 

Welcome to the Fitbit Community. I understand your having syncing issues. It appears that you can sync to your iPad but not your iPhone. The problem is that the Fitbit doesn’t play well being Paired with two devices. It causes a conflict. If you remove the Fitbit from your iPad the iPhone will most likely pair with your Fitbit and the reverse is true as well. 
😃 I hope I provided you with the best answer I can and gives you a resolution to your issue. Please let me know. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @taliv 

Welcome to the Fitbit Community. I understand your having syncing issues. It appears that you can sync to your iPad but not your iPhone. The problem is that the Fitbit doesn’t play well being Paired with two devices. It causes a conflict. If you remove the Fitbit from your iPad the iPhone will most likely pair with your Fitbit and the reverse is true as well. 
😃 I hope I provided you with the best answer I can and gives you a resolution to your issue. Please let me know. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I do not have an iPad connected to my Fitbit why does my Bluetooth say it’s not connected when in settings it says it is 

Best Answer
0 Votes