Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring back step goal Notifications.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Bring back step, badge and overachiever notifications back to iOS users. It’s great therapy when Fitbit cheers you on get these

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @LillieDear, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Please note that these Notifications were removed due to the feedback received by many members of the Community and users in general. I understand you have already created a suggested idea to bring back these Notifications. Feel free to share your suggestion with your friends and family to add more votes and comments, this is the best way to make your voice heard and get the attention from our development team.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @LillieDear, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Please note that these Notifications were removed due to the feedback received by many members of the Community and users in general. I understand you have already created a suggested idea to bring back these Notifications. Feel free to share your suggestion with your friends and family to add more votes and comments, this is the best way to make your voice heard and get the attention from our development team.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

I certainly was never asked my opinion about removing these notifications.  If people don’t like them they can just ignore them,  people that need them.

so disappointed in Fitbit.

Moderator Edit: Format.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @LillieDear, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and express your concern about this situation. Smiley Happy

Please note that the decision to remove these Notifications was not taken lightly and due the massive feedback provided by the Community, they were removed. Thanks for your patience and understanding, I hope you have a great day. 

Happy stepping. 

Best Answer

Well that’s a just great.     If if Fitbit is all it thinks it is, it should be able to update the app to receive or not receive notifications 

so disappointed in Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @LillieDear, I hope you're doing well. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have taken the time to come back and provide your feedback. I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences this situation has caused you. In case this feature gets updated, please be sure that we will make sure to post any update here in the Official Forums. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding. 

Best Answer