Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug: resting heart rate on website always 1bpm higher than on iOS app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I don't know if it's a bug with the iOS app, or with the dashboard, but I guess there's a rounding difference between the app and the dashboard. for the past 10 days the website shows my resting heart rate always one beat higher then my iOS app.

Not that it makes such a huge difference but I think it's important that all platforms show the same information

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@DavyDepuydt -

True, true, true. Everything indicates that the web performs 5/4 rounding on virtually everything and the apps use integer values.

People have been pointing this out since before I joined the boards in August.

Have you noticed that although your graph may show one value that the data points are commonly at different points on the graph? Meaning that the decimal fractions are being plotted while the either rounded or integer values are used for labeling.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, exactly what I've noticed. 2 points that are labelled the same can be put slightly higher or lower on the graph.

Best Answer
0 Votes