Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cal in vs out are gone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey

I m using my Fitbit alta HR 3 days now together with the app. Every day I enter my food. When I looked today at my dashboard, I have 0 cal in yesterday! When I entered something today It was show on the dashboard from yesterday and from today. 

How can I solve this? It s Really importante to me Because I m trying to lose weight.

thx! 

Niekje 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Niekje, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

What you're describing is the normal behavior of the Fitbit app, only the main tile (steps, distance, active minutes, floors and calories burned) will show previous days's information when swiping left. To check your food logs, tap on the food tile where you will be redirected to a screen where you will be able to see previous days's information, otherwise, the tile will only show "Today's" information on the Dashboard. 

However, if you're not seeing your food logs from previous days, it's possible the app is not updating correctly, which is why I would like to suggest going to the food section of the online Dashboard to check if your logs are correct in here. If they are, please try the following on the Fitbit app:

• Force-close the app by double tap the home button on your phone and swipe up the app. If this doesn't seem to work:
  • Log our from the app, restart your phone and log back in.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi

I already tried those things and they didn't work :/.

Since three days I have been logging my food, water, hours of steps, ... and It worked perfectly. Today the tiles of yesterday and the days before showed 0 cal in, 0 water, 0 hours walking.
When I entered my food and water today It was shown on my tiles on my dashboard but the also for all the other days... so everything I entered today is now the same for the previous days...

I hope there's another solution and that, When I wake up tomorrow, everything from today won't have disappeared again.

Greetings

Niekje

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes