Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calorie discrepancy in the Fitbit app and online Dashboard.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have an Alta HR with a 1400 calorie goal and a target weight loss of 1lb a week. Today: 1320 calories in and 2576 out (had a lot to do at work lol). Yet on the app it says I’m over! Dashboard on the web says I’m under though. Last 2 days I went over my calories so that’s fine but if I’m at 1320 shouldn’t I be under?22881DE4-5189-4606-8AA4-370E7B5711C8.png

1E18FD12-598A-4134-8A9A-1EBC486FAFDA.png

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

My TrendWeight|
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @bruinsgirl33, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. If the calories data is not showing exactly the same in the app and your online Dashboard, please log out from both the online Dashboard and the app, then restart your phone and your browser and log back in both devices. If you still notice a big discrepancy between both Dashboards, please let me know so I can check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thankfully it corrected itself overnight, and last Thursday now shows I was under my calorie goal for that day 🎉

My TrendWeight|
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @bruinsgirl33, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and letting me know your issue has now been resolved. I'm glad. Smiley Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted.

Happy stepping. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! I have the same problem. My app tells me I'm over target and the online dashboard says I'm under target. I've logged out of each, restarted both device and still it is an issue. What can I do to fix it? 

Best Answer
0 Votes