Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calories in (eaten) not adding correctly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Under the food log, the "calories in" number is not displaying the correct number if you add up all the food I input for the day.  See screenshot below.  Total should be 747, but "cals in" says 547.

app.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I logged out and when I logged back in a 200 calorie item was missing from my log under breakfast.  That item must have been counting toward my breakfast total, but not the total for the day.  I readded the item and everything is fine...but the app has been buggy like this since the latest update.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@afriedman85 thanks for bringing this up to my attention! I'll make sure to pass this along to our engineers. I'm happy to read that everything is working fine now. I appreciate you updated the thread by adding what worked for you. This is definitely going to help other users also having the same issue. 

Let me know if you encounter any other issue with your calories not adding correctly, I'll be around! Smiley Happy

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've noticed this over the past few days as well. I read in a past post from 2015 that you can swipe left on each food item to see if it has been saved and is counting toward your total. If you can't swipe left and don't see the option to delete that item when you swipe, that item is not being counted. You can go into that item and delete the log. Then, re-enter that item and it should show up. You shouldn't have to log out of the app in my experience. I've noticed that this issue occurs when a food item is added twice by the app or doesn't show at all when added.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Miriam, this is happening on my app too. I have re down loaded the app, but it still isn't doing the totals correctly. Any suggestions? 

Thanks you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@mubears15 & @Carriodl thanks for stopping by! This sounds odd. Have you guys checked that you're running the latest version of the app? That could be one of the reasons why this might be happening. Also, since when did you notice this started happening? If possible please attach a screenshot to your post so that I can have a better picture of the situation! Smiley Wink Smiley Happy Heart

I'll be looking forward to your new comments! 

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes