Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calories left in budget won't update correctly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

"Ever since I updated the app the 'apple widget' that shows whether you are 'in the zone' for calorie consumption has been wrong. I've seen other posts where the answer was that it was an estimate throughout the day so it won't match. But these numbers are wrong after the day has finished.

For example 2 days ago: Calories burned for the day was 2700 kcal. I ate 1550 kcal. My app is set for a 1000 kcal deficit. So I should have 150 kcal left in my budget.

But the apple widget icon on the front page of the app says I am 500 kcal over budget and is in the pink zone.

Funnily enough, when I click on the Food tab and see the page showing food consumption and energy burned through the week in graphs, this page is entirely correct and shows the correct calories left and has me in the blue zone (underbudget).

Does anyone else have this problem? Is it an app issue? Or is there something I can do to fix it?

I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled. I have rebooted my phone. I have logged out and logged back in and nothing has worked. I also updated my phone to the newest update."

The widget is calculating the deficit from an arbitrary calorie intake goal in my settings -which I didn't set-which is static and doesn't change with increased exercise. Frustrating but I'm just going to ignore the widget now.

Update:
Nevermind - figured it out

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Jenny456. It's great to see a new face around the forums.

Thanks for the detailed information, and steps tried on your own. I'm glad you sorted this out and if you don't mind, please let us know what steps worked for you so we can help other members who might be having similar issues.

By the way, I'd like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can find great tips, make more friends and start your own topics. Keep crushing your goals!

Best Answer

I'm still having this problem in the ios app. When I look back in my days, it shows incorrect or over calories.

IMG_2128.png

 I'm way under my budget. Some days it shows correct, but other days it looks like every day is over. Very disheartening to see every day as over calories when I know I'm not.

Best Answer
0 Votes