Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new app randomly deletes exercises

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Yet another thing I hate about the new FitBit app - my exercises are randomly being deleted. They show up at first, then disappear. FitBit you have gone so far downhill. I'm so disappointed, I loved FitBit, but that love is gone.
Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Total exercise days has been a problem of mine for the past couple of weeks. On Thursdays when I have completed my first exercise cycle, it reports five days completed later in the day. It will report four days or three days. The same thing happens on Fridays where I have completed six days and it reports as five days or 3 to 4 days. Last week I had the same problem on Saturday. I have reported this to Fitbit customer care. In order to see the correct information I have found I need to click on exercise days click on previous week and then on today then backing out of that screen, I will see the correct total . This number will not hold however, and often times reverts back to an erroneous number. Pull to refresh does not correct exercise days on the home screen and the synchronized button on the home screen does not work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am amending my previous information today after I completed my first exercise session exercise days changed from 4 to 5. The actual total of exercise days for this week is seven I tried clicking on exercise days and then on previous week and then back on today and for the first time it did not update the home screen I also went to devices/activity in the upper left-hand corner clicked on my tracker and then on synchronize now multiple times. Upon exiting back to the home screen exercise days failed to update and stayed at five days, not the seven days it should display. I apologize for the bad advice earlier, the previous week method had worked, but it does not appear to be working now.   I have dictated this on my iPhone and hope you will be able to understand my ramblings. I am using an iPhone SE third generation running 17.2 and have been using Fitbit version 4.06.

Best Answer
0 Votes