Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I see Activity Groups on App?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a way to see a group you're in on the app with stats, etc.?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
30 REPLIES 30

No, Activity Groups is a web only feature.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is this still the case with the latest app update?  Can activity groups be found under the community tab groups?

Best Answer

It looks like the Group tab should show active groups, but it's coming up blank. 

Best Answer

Hello @meribelle and @Kitters, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board the Community! Smiley Happy

With the implementation of the Community tab, you'll be able to join and check various activity groups, share information and interact with other people more easily. Simply, tap on the Community icon at the bottom of the screen and then on Groups (1)

Groups.png

You'll also be able to check the social feed for each group you've joined by tapping on them. These will be listed under My Groups (2). Additionally, you'll have the chance to join other groups (3) and discover many more by swiping them or tapping on Discover More Groups. Please keep in mind that currently, the Community tab is only available for users in the US.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not seeing my group still. IMG_5416.PNG

Best Answer

MarcoGFitbit, unfortunately this update does not help those of us with custom Activity Groups. It seems you can only see pre-canned Fitbit groups, which is really disappointing.  I was really excited that I might be able to see my friends' group in the app instead of opening the website on my phone.

Will this be added soon? It seems strange to have a new community tab in the app that doesn't fully emulate the community tab on the website.

Best Answer

Hello @emmakaylyn and @Kitters, thanks for taking the time to reply, I hope you're doing well. Smiley Happy

Thanks for clarifying this with me, at this moment is not possible to see Custom Groups on this tab. I understand this is a missing feature that will be very helpful for you and many other people, which is why I would like to recommend you to submit your insight as a suggested feature, where members of the Community can vote for it and add their comments. This is truly the best way to make your voice heard. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Best Answer

For me it is not appearing at all

Fitbit One Expert, Moto G5
Best Answer

It is not appearing for me and there is no update in the App Store. What do I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

You r lucky, the tab doesn't even show up for me

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @ShaiKingTroy, I hope you're having a great day, thanks for joining the conversation. Smiley Happy

The Community tab is only available on the US at this moment, if you're in the US, have updated the app recently and you're still unable to see the Community Tab, please let me know and send me a screenshot of your app Dashboard so I can check this further.

Additionally, if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted. Smiley Wink

Best Answer

Thank you, I understand, as I live in canada.

does anyone know when it will come out internationally?

Best Answer

Is there an update on this issue? It has been two months since this was discussed.

Best Answer

Everyone in this thread should go to the following link and vote for this feature request.  It has 200+ votes right now, trying to get more so we might get this feature soon!!

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Being-able-to-see-groups-in-the-app/idi-p/748011

Best Answer

Hi there @danikay and @emmakaylyn, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community. It's nice having you around. It's always nice to see you too @ShaiKingTroySmiley Happy

@ShaiKingTroy, we still have no updates regarding the Community tab and when it will be available to other countries, if I have more news I'll make sure to let you know. 

@danikay, as suggested before, you can submit your insight as a suggested feature, where members of the Community can vote for it and add their comments. However, as @emmakaylyn mentioned, you can also vote on @MrsTGrin's suggested idea as well. Thank you for your input @emmakaylyn

I hope this can be helpful, in case you need anything else, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I do not understand why it has taken 2 years to this point and still no new updates. I am voting on a thread that was started 2 years ago!!! This is ridiculous 

Best Answer

What about a group I created? Can we see it on the smartphone apps?

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is pretty basic.  A fundamental omission that should be addressed.  Doesn't Fitbit understand how to make things viral and extend its reach?  I created a custom group but frankly, there's no point in rolling out to my 12,000 member organization and frustrate them as they search for the group in the ozone.  

Best Answer

I see private activity groups that I belong to when I'm on the web version and those groups don't show up when I'm on the app. Please fix this @MarcoGFitbit

Best Answer