Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can a Fitbit device (like the alta) connect to the Ipad Mini 4?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I don't see it listed in fitbit.com/devices. I assume it is compatible since they 2nd gen is.

Does anyone have used a fitbit devices with Ipad Mini 4? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @juanmoran Smiley Very Happy! Well, is not a compatible device my friend. We just support iPad 4th gen, but not the mini.

In order for your tracker to sync directly with your iOS device, your device must support Bluetooth 4.0. Older iOS models only support Bluetooth 2.1, and therefore are not compatible with Fitbit wireless syncing. If you'd like to see which devices are compatible with Bluetooth wireless sync, you can view our lis again by going here

You can still use the Fitbit app on your iOS device to track food, activities, and more. The app will automatically download the latest synced tracker data from the Fitbit.com dashboard, so as long as you're within range of your computer, you can see your updated stats. 

Hope this helps!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes