Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can enable quick replies

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I am trying to enable quick replies and have followed the steps on this forum as much as I can. When I go to account > my device > notifications > app notifications, Fitbit is not shown so I cannot enable it. Can someone please help? Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Cgeddes - that feature is not available on iPhones yet, just Androids. As soon as Apple allows that feature on its iPhones, we will let everyone know. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @SunsetRunner, thanks for your response. I’ve seen in other question feeds that you can get quick responses for text messages on Fitbit just not apps such as WhatsApp. Are you saying that is incorrect? Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Here is the official word Fitbit Help , @Cgeddes.

“Use quick replies to send customized responses to text messages and messages from certain messaging apps with your Fitbit Charge 3, Fitbit Ionic, or Fitbit Versa. This feature is currently available on devices paired to an Android phone (7.0+). Devices paired to an iPhone or Windows 10 phone can respond to Fitbit app notifications, such as messages, cheers, taunts, and friend requests.”

As an iPhone user, my own experience agrees with what the Help page says. Maybe the others are talking about responding to Fitbit app notifications? 

Best Answer
0 Votes