Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not sync iPhone 11 with Inspire HR

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Got new iPhone 11 but Fitbit app does not working it. Unable to sync. 

tried all sorts of settings, switching Bluetooth off/on etc to no avail. 

Is this something Fitbit are going to fix?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello and welcome to the Fitbit Community @ZeeZee31 

I understand your having a problem syncing your Fitbit to you new iPhone 11. Did this syncing issue occur after you updated to the new iOS 13 update or did your iPhone 11 already have the update when you purchased it? (Knowing this information will help me if theses two suggestions I give you doesn’t resolve the problem)
Let’s try restarting your Inspire first to see if that doesn’t resolve your issue. Here’s how: 

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Hold the other end of the charging cable near the port on the back of the tracker until it attaches magnetically. The pins on the charging cable must connect securely with the port.
  3. Press and hold the button on your tracker for 5 seconds. 
  4. Release the button. When you see a smile icon and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.

if restarting your tracker doesn’t resolve the problem let’s try force shutting the Fitbit App. Here’s how:

log out of the Fitbit App

force shut the app by swiping it up

now shut down your device completely and wait 1-2 mins

restart your device 

now log into your device as you normally would with your email/password.

😃 please let me know if my suggestions provided you with the best answer to resolving your syncing issue. Keep me posted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hello and welcome to the Fitbit Community @ZeeZee31 

I understand your having a problem syncing your Fitbit to you new iPhone 11. Did this syncing issue occur after you updated to the new iOS 13 update or did your iPhone 11 already have the update when you purchased it? (Knowing this information will help me if theses two suggestions I give you doesn’t resolve the problem)
Let’s try restarting your Inspire first to see if that doesn’t resolve your issue. Here’s how: 

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Hold the other end of the charging cable near the port on the back of the tracker until it attaches magnetically. The pins on the charging cable must connect securely with the port.
  3. Press and hold the button on your tracker for 5 seconds. 
  4. Release the button. When you see a smile icon and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.

if restarting your tracker doesn’t resolve the problem let’s try force shutting the Fitbit App. Here’s how:

log out of the Fitbit App

force shut the app by swiping it up

now shut down your device completely and wait 1-2 mins

restart your device 

now log into your device as you normally would with your email/password.

😃 please let me know if my suggestions provided you with the best answer to resolving your syncing issue. Keep me posted

Best Answer
Wow thank you. I’m all set up and working now. The reboot did the trick. Cheers 👍

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

That’s fantastic @ZeeZee31!! I’m happy to be able to help!
 Could you please tap the “best answer” box under my post with the suggestion I gave you to help resolve your issue? It really helps others who come to the community find answers to questions similar to yours. I’d really appreciate it. 😃

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!  My Inspire is syncing with my iPhone 11 now! 

Christina

Best Answer

I’m so happy my suggestion helped you get back up and running again @cgrayson !! Happy Stepping!! 😃

Best Answer

I have tried every trick posted  - they do not work!  I have to try to sync and unsync all day.  Turn off the Bluetooth - it works about 3 times out of 10.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you follow the steps that MegaBite listed above?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can’t sync to the iPhone X Pro.  Extremely frustrating.  I tried EVERYTHING recommend on every site Icould find.  Trying to six the Inspire HR.  

Best Answer
0 Votes