Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t delete Fitbit App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 4 wouldn’t sync to my app one day, randomly. So I read it’s best to uninstall and then reinstall the Fitbit app. I tried to do this, but the app won’t uninstall. I can get it to disappear from my Home Screen, but when I got to the App Store it says “open”, as if I already have it. The app won’t open though. Eventually, the app returns to my screen. I’ve tried to delete it through Settings, but it’s not listed in the apps! Also, when it returns to my screen it won’t open. I have an iPhone and have no idea what to do next.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Stef15 have you tried restarting the phone. 

I don't do iOS so I have moved your question to the iOS board. 

Best Answer

Hi @Stef15. Welcome to the Community. @Rich_Laue Thanks for your great help.

@Stef15 Thanks for your efforts and the detailed information. Based on your post, it seems that the Fitbit app wasn't uninstalled but just removed from the Home Screen. That being said, I'd recommend the following steps:

1. On your iPhone's home screen, swipe left until you see the App Library.
  2. Find the Fitbit app and any other app you want to restore.
  3. Tap and hold the app's icon until the pop-up menu appears.
  4. Tap "Add to Home Screen."

Once this is completed, I'd recommend the troubleshooting steps described in this help article to get your Charge 4 syncing correctly.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer

I would say restart or shut down phone for 5-6 minutes. Then try uninstalling the app. If the issue reoccurs, contact Fitbit, or Apple. Hope that helps.

Best Answer

Welcome to the forums, @jazminehertz.

Thanks for joining this thread and sharing those great steps. That's a good advice, and I'm sure other members experiencing similar issues will think the same. In case you have some spare time, I’d like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can share your stories, make new friends and start your own topics.

Happy New Year! 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes