Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see Heart Rate graph on app or web

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I sync my charge hr everything syncs just fine, but nothing shows on the HR charts since 12.55 today. Not on the app and not on the web dashboard. I can see the current HR and resting HR on the charge, app and web dashboard. 

I have searched the forums and found old threads about it and tried everything I have found to make it work again, but nothing works. 

Is this a glitch in the software? The HR reading and the charts was the reason I bought a fitbit. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Gemesk, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

This seems like a very odd situation, would it be possible for you to reply to me with a screenshot of the heart rate graph and what you're able to see in it? That will be very helpful to me to check this further.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

TuesdayTuesday

TodayToday

TodayToday

It started to show the graph again this morning as you can see. But still think its weird that it dont show anything on the graph from 12.50 yesterday til 05.30 this morning. I was wearing the charge all the time, and the HR showed on the charge and app. I hope this isn't something that happens often. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had this same issue and posted about it earlier today under a new thread. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Gemesk, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and send the screenshots. It's great to have you on board @Aggletooth, welcome to the Fitbit Community! Smiley Happy

Thanks for letting me know about this issue. Our engineers are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. In the meantime, please restart your tracker and monitor it for the next days to check if this situation happens again.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this issue has caused. I appreciate your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes