Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see full Premium insight on iOS Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The premium banner at the top cuts off the message.  Sometimes I can’t make any sense of it because the content is mostly cut off.  Nothing happens if I click it (it doesn’t open another screen where I could see the rest of the message) & my only option is to close it.  I have an iPhone 12 mini.  

8E77EF2C-22B3-4220-BDC5-C34A1D741E93.png

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Cbear1 It's good to see you here in the forums.

I've moved your post to the iOS board so you can receive more related responses. Thanks for efforts while working on this situation prior to posting, as well as the screenshot provided. Our team has been informed of this issue with the personal insights not being fully displayed on the Fitbit app and they're working to identify a solution as soon as possible. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you and while there isn't a time frame for the fix, please know your comments will be passed along to keep them informed of the impact to you and other members.

See you around.

Best Answer

Thank you! 

Best Answer

Hi @Cbear1. I hope you're doing well.

You're welcome! While our team works on this situation, let me invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you meet more people, share your story and find great tips, as well as encouragement from other members to live a healthy lifestyle.

Have a good one.

Best Answer
0 Votes