Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't select app for notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have an app on my phone that’s already sent notifications to my phone, yet it doesn’t show up in the list of apps available for notifications not my Versa. All the other apps on my phone are on the list, including apps that have no connection to messaging, social media, or fitness. Why isn’t this app on the list?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @DavidLebovic.

Thanks for those details on the matter and taking the time to post in here.

It possible that it is not showing on the list because of permission settings. My recommendation would be that you go into the settings on your phone and make sure that all permissions for that app and for notifications are turned on. You can find those settings by going into the Settings and then on Notifications.

In addition to that I'd also like to recommend that you try restarting the phone after the app has been installed and try setting the notifications up again.

Let me know how it goes or if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
it all worked out. turns out that they only show up on the list once they
send a notififcation while your phone is locked. thanks!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @DavidLebovic I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and let us know your issue has now been resolved, I'm very glad. 🙂

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer