Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't set up my new device

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Okay I’ve tried every trouble shooting method in the previous chats and have been for a week now. What should I do? I am now trying to set up a new device but neither component will acknowledge the other and I’m about to break it in half. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @abigailstanton.

I am sorry to hear about the difficulty you're experiencing trying to set up your new device. Thank you for trying to resolve this, I totally understand how you are feeling and I am here to help. I recommend following our complete troubleshooting instructions from this help article: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

Keep me posted on the outcome. I'll be around if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can’t set mine up either. Got disconnected from chat. From the looks of the other forums maybe I bought the wrong brand!

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Lauratrip.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue with your device and you got disconnected from chat. I am sorry that you are going through this situation, I understand how you are feeling. I contacted Customer Support and was informed that they have reviewed your case and provided a response recently. For more information, please check your inbox. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution, please keep working with them.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Oh sure...I just had me sent the SAME DIRECTIONS as is posted of how to set
it up....which does NOT WORK! Not a solution.

Hello Laura,

Thanks for troubleshooting with us about your Versa 2 setup issue.

We also apologize if the chat got disconnected while chatting with one of
our representatives.

With this, please follow the instructions in this link on how to setup the
Versa 2 device: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1873.htm

Hope this helps sorting out your concern. Should you need further
assistance, please re-open a new chat or visit Fitbit.com (help.fitbit.com).

Sincerely,

Joel Angelo L. and the Fitbit Team
--

Have a great day!

Laura

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @Lauratrip.

I am sorry to hear the issue persists. Thank you for providing the additional details, I understand how frustrating this is for you. I recommend to continue working with our Support team since they have already all the details and special tools to continue assisting you. 

I'll be around if you have any questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes