Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't update alarms on Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to change/ delete some alarms but it says I can only have 8 alarms, please delete one. However, after I push okay, it closes and I can’t open the alarm to delete or edit alarms. Please help!

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Tammykm. Great to see you in the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems editing the alarms on your Alta HR. Thanks for the details. I'd like to give you a hand with this.

First, try force quitting the app by double pressing the home button on your phone and then, swipe the Fitbit app up to close it. Then, open it again and see if you're able to edit the alarms from the app. If that doesn't work, I'd recommend making sure that the Fitbit app has been updated to the latest version avaiable on the App Store.

If you're still having problems with this, I can recommend trying to update the alarms from the website https://www.fitbit.com/settings/profile, here, choose your tracker on the left side and then, go to Alarms, make the changes and then, sync your tracker with the app which should update the changes on your tracker as well.

Hope this helps and if you need more help after that, let me know!

PS. I'm moving your post to the iOS app board for categorization purposes.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes