Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log into the Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been unable to login for a couple of weeks now. Says invalid name and password. I have not changed anything. I have requested a password reset and nothing comes through. I have sent an email to support but no reply. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @jtawn, welcome to the Community. It's nice to have a new member around.

I'm sorry that you're having this issues, and thanks for your efforts while trying to reset your password. I've contacted our Support Team and shared your information so they can work on your case. You'll receive a reply from the as soon as possible, so make sure to check your inbox, spam and junk folders.

Catch you later. Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I am not able to use the app as I could a few days ago.  I cant just click on it and get straight on it.  I now have to log in.  Plus my whole dashboard has changed and I cant access anything properly.  The positioning has changed so I cant see all of it on the screen.  I tried searching for customer services under help - but no joy.  Please help!!

Best Answer

Hi @HelenLindy. It's nice to see a new member around.

Thanks for the information provided, as well for trying to contact our Support Team. Let's work on this together! If you refer to the dashboard, our team recently started to roll out our dashboard update which has been improved based on our users feedback. You can find more information about how to navigate through the new dashboard here.

Now, if the Fitbit app closes as soon as you open it, please provide me with your iPhone's model and iOS version. Make sure that the Fitbit app is updated to the 3.0 version. You can also try to force quit the Fitbit app and reboot your phone.

Keep me posted. Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,

It seems to have sorted itself earlier today.

Finally get my stats as everything had stopped from 2.48pm on Thursday.

Thanks for the message.

Helen
Best Answer

Hi @HelenLindy, welcome back. It's nice to see you again.

Thanks for keeping posted and I'm glad that everything is sorted now. Thanks to you for your efforts, and I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussion Board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Happy stepping! Cat Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes