Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disproportion between distance and number of steps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, My device is iPhone 6s and I’m using the mobile tracker on the Fitbit, Why my walked distance is accurate on the Apple Health but It’s not accurate on the Fitbit App, I set manually stride length but It’s not work fine.

Please Help Me

2B2189A3-6FCB-4100-A824-3552FFB77371.png

8E7BC967-54E4-4D22-9C54-9952783C92CD.png

C42807B6-F390-42D9-91D1-4FA263EDA130.png

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@SK6889, welcome! It's nice to have you on board!

Let me help you with your distance calculation and thank you for inputting your stride length manually. It is unusual that the same measurement is used both for walking and running and this could be affecting your distance calculation. As you may know the distance is calculated by multiplying your steps with your stride length. To improve the calculation you can measure the running and walking stride length following these instructions.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@SK6889, welcome! It's nice to have you on board!

Let me help you with your distance calculation and thank you for inputting your stride length manually. It is unusual that the same measurement is used both for walking and running and this could be affecting your distance calculation. As you may know the distance is calculated by multiplying your steps with your stride length. To improve the calculation you can measure the running and walking stride length following these instructions.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

Thank you for help me, I’ll test the solution and back here for new comment.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner?
Best Answer
0 Votes