Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difficulty to scroll down with new dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've noticed that most of the feedback for the new dashboard is negative. I personally think it could use a few changes, but other than that I really like it. 

One problem I have is that my dashboard doesn't scroll as smoothly or easily. A quick swipe of my fingers on the screen that would normally get me all the way to the bottom, now only moves the view a slight amount. It's just not responsive enough to my fingers. Please tell me if this is supposed to happen, or if it's just a bug. 

Thanks!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @sebastian747. It's good that the community is growing!

Thanks a lot for your great comments! Our team is always looking for new ideas to work on the Fitbit app, to improve its functionality and your experience with it. About your question, it's sounds odd that it's difficult to scroll down. I've tried on my iPhone and I can scroll down as smoothly as it was with the previous dashboard. Just to confirm, is the OS updated to the latest version on your device? Have you made sure the Fitbit app is updated to the 3.0 or 3.1 version? If you've not done so, please try the following steps:

1. Log out from your account and force quit the Fitbit app.
  2. Reboot your iOS mobile device.
  3. Log back in to your Fitbit account.
  4. Try navigating through the Fitbit app as usual.

I'll be around, keep me posted. Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good news: I followed those steps and it's working slightly better. It still doesn't respond perfectly to my touch, but I'm thinking that could be because I'm running version 3.0 of the Fitbit app on iOS 10.3.3 (iPhone 5). It's not possible to update the OS or the app anymore. Let me know what you think!

Best Answer

Hi @sebastian747, I'm glad to see you here again.

Thanks for having tried the steps posted above, and I'm happy that everything is working a little bit better. It's possible that this behavior is related to the Fitbit app version. I understand that it's not possible to update, and our team will make sure to work on the Fitbit app and improve it's functionality.

If you have any other question, feel free to let me know. Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes