Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot see friends on Community tab

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

IMG_0080.png

 How do I see all my community friends again I have none there anymore?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Vanessagowan15 - did you login with a different account?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes I think I logged in to google one instead of Fitbit one now it won’t
let me log into Fitbit one keeps saying log into google
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, @Vanessagowan15 - if you switched to a Google account you can't go back normally.

It might just be possible if after syncing you logout of the Fitbit App and swipe off the active window and in Android clear the storage cache and force stop it and then restart the phone.

Restart the watch by holding the button for 10 seconds till it vibrates and the logo appears and wait for it to start.

And try login again with the old account.

You can also try the above procedure and in Android clear data as well after being logged out for a day. It might just work but probably not.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
Thank you I have an iPhone I tried all sorts but thank you for advice 🙂
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Best Answer

Welcome to the community, @Vanessagowan15@Guy_ Thanks for your help.

@Vanessagowan15 I've moved your post to the iOS App board so we can keep the forums organized.

Thanks for trying the steps suggested in this thread and the screenshot provided. Just to confirm, do you continue having this issue? If so, may I know if you've migrated to Google? I'm asking this as after doing this process you'll need to use your Google credentials to access the Fitbit app. Please give it a try to see how it goes.

In addition to this, let me clarify that the Friends list will only show the ones who have migrated to Google as well.

Best Answer