Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly activity not showing correctly in the app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I l looked at all the related topics - no solutions there. Has this problem been root caused and fixed? I have been following this in the forum - there are multiple queries about this but no solution so far. Its so frustrating to miss this statistic even when you have met the step goal per hour.

I have reset the phone, the App, my sense watch, deleted the App and re-installed etc to no avail. Honestly is anyone in engineering looking at this issue at all? Been a Fitbit only person so far - but this is sort of becoming the last straw that broke the camel's back.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @avknaik.

Thanks for the steps that you've tried prior to posting. I understand how important this metric is for you and to work on this together, may I know if you're referring to the Fitbit app not showing the same information displayed on your watch? Or is it related to the Hourly Activity tile not showing any information or opening?

As you may know, our team recently fully released a new update for the Fitbit app so please make sure to install it and reboot your phone one more time. Then, sync your watch to keep all your details updated.

Best Answer
0 Votes