Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Challenge is not syncing correctly.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Sometimes sync does not happen properly, if all the participants in the group (like Weekend Warrior) are from same time zone. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @NaveenM, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

Are your steps not syncing properly? Have you experiences this issue before? If so, there are some reasons for your steps not syncing properly with the challenge:

1. Your steps have fully synced to our database but you're not viewing the mobile app dashboard in Live Data Mode. (Live data mode would show the word "connected" under your tracker tile). 
2. You manually logged an activity. Steps from manually logged activities do not count toward challenges; only steps recorded by your tracker or MobileTrack are counted toward challenges. 
3. You used MobileRun to track GPS data with your app. Only steps recorded by a tracker or MobileTrack are counted toward challenges. 

Additionally, I would recommend waiting 15 minutes after syncing your Fitbit data to see if your challenge updates. If the steps don't update, please try the following:

• Force-close the app by double tapping the home button and swiping it up.
  • Log out from the Fitbit app, restart your phone and log back in.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes