Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Challenge placing is incorrect.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Our group regularly do the challenges, (recently the Pohono trail).  Last week I came 3rd (of 3 participants), which is reflected in the notifications and when you open up the challenge map and score board screens, but the challenge home screen says I came first.

This week, I came 1st (of 5 participants), which is again reflected in the notifications and within the challenge map and score board screens, but the challenge home screen says I came 5th.

Im not sure what's going on, this hasn't always been the case.

We are also wondering if there will be achievement badges attached to challenges in future releases?

Thanks.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi,  I've updated the app with the update released today and this issue seems to have been resolved.  

Thanks

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @Kirk000, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

Thanks for letting me know about this issue. Our engineers are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. 

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this situation has caused. I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. In the meantime, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,  I've updated the app with the update released today and this issue seems to have been resolved.  

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Kirk000, thanks for taking the time to reply, I hope you're having a great day. Smiley Happy

I'm really glad your issue has now been resolved. In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes