Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change back the graphs on the Fitbit app.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The new update changes the graphs. It is horrible I wish I could revert and not update!  

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

Thanks for the details provided and every step tried on your own. Our team strives to improve our devices, features and services, and the input we receive from our members is a big part of the process. Your feedback is truly appreciated and we'll keep working to make Fitbit more useful for you.

If you're having issues with the graphs on the Android Fitbit app, please check the following threads:

Because this thread is related to a different change on the iOS app, I'll close it to prevent any confusion. However, I'd encourage you to start a new thread in the Help Forums if you have a different question. You can always check our Help Site where you'll find information about our products, as well as troubleshooting steps.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @Charstew, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

We really appreciate our members's input and feedback and I'd like to thank you for yours. Our team is always looking to improve the Fitbit experience and I understand your concerns about the changes made in the graphs, which is why I went ahead and found a suggested idea by @Adam- to revert these changes. I would like to encourage you to add your vote and comment to this idea, this is truly the best way to make your voice heard. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit graphs changed this morning and it is the pits.

So on that note I'm throwing it in the bin.  How dare they just change things It's not for the best the graphs are horrible and you didn't get a choice. Just some person in an office with nothing else to do but peeve off the fitbit community. So on that note I think I'll buy an apple watch.

Best Answer

Well that's usually not how updates and new features work.

They could just revert the update from production.

But throwing it in the bin? it's just the visual interface that is bugged. Im 99% sure the raw data is still fine.

Since all O2 graphs i had before the update are bugged now too

Best Answer

Hi, Ron21,

Agree with you that the new graphs look terrible. The old visualization was good.

Thanks for posting this. I thought I've accidentally changed some setting but I was not able to figure out what happened. It is great (and sad at the same time) to see your post.

Best Answer

How can we change these because based off the graph on my eov that I've been using for 2 years now it's showing that I'm basically not breathing all night long are they going to put it back

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

Thanks for the details provided and every step tried on your own. Our team strives to improve our devices, features and services, and the input we receive from our members is a big part of the process. Your feedback is truly appreciated and we'll keep working to make Fitbit more useful for you.

If you're having issues with the graphs on the Android Fitbit app, please check the following threads:

Because this thread is related to a different change on the iOS app, I'll close it to prevent any confusion. However, I'd encourage you to start a new thread in the Help Forums if you have a different question. You can always check our Help Site where you'll find information about our products, as well as troubleshooting steps.

Best Answer
0 Votes