Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 won't vibrate for notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On my previous one it used to vibrate when I had a call on my iPhone but I can’t get this one to do the same ??

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@AuntieL Thanks for the update! Have you checked that your Inspire 2 is not in sleep or DND mode? 

When the do not disturb setting is on:

• Notifications, goal celebrations, and reminders are muted.
  • The do not disturb icon illuminates in quick settings.

When the sleep mode setting is on:

• Notifications and reminders are muted.
  • The screen's brightness is set to dim.
  • The screen stays dark when you turn your wrist.

If the above doesn't describe your issue, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @AuntieL 

If your tracker isn't vibrating then make sure that it isn't in the Do not Disturb mode or Sleep mode by long pressing the buttons. You will not receive notifications if either are enabled. If your still having issues look here to make sure you have the settings correct: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1979.htm

😉 I hope this helps. Please let me know. 

Best Answer

Hi there, @AuntieL. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

To better assist you, would you mind clarifying what you mean by "on my previous one"? Did you have another Fitbit device prior the Inspire 2 or you just switched phones recently? 

Nevertheless, as a first approach, I suggest checking what @SunsetRunner has shared here. If the issue persists, please see Why didn't my Fitbit device alert me?

Hope that helps. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
Hi - Thanks for your response.

have had a Fitbit inspire previously but unfortunately I lost it.

I have checked my blue tooth & my notifications & they are all on

Regards

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

@AuntieL Thanks for the update! Have you checked that your Inspire 2 is not in sleep or DND mode? 

When the do not disturb setting is on:

• Notifications, goal celebrations, and reminders are muted.
  • The do not disturb icon illuminates in quick settings.

When the sleep mode setting is on:

• Notifications and reminders are muted.
  • The screen's brightness is set to dim.
  • The screen stays dark when you turn your wrist.

If the above doesn't describe your issue, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Best Answer
0 Votes