Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes to Exercise goal not saving

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This seems to be a recurring topic based on my google search, but I can’t seem to get my Exercise goal to stick. Every time I click “Set Goal” it reverts back to the default value of 5.

I have checked that I have the most recent version, logged out, deleted the app, force closed all apps, restarted my phone, redownloaded and logged back in to no avail.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the forums, @aimee_double_e.

Thanks for taking the time to share this issue with the Fitbit app, your research and the steps that you've tried so far. I'm sorry you're having this issue. As you may know, our team released a new update for the Fitbit app a few days ago and to see if that helped, may I know if the issue persists? If so, does this happen with other settings or just with the exercise goal? Also, is your phone updated to the latest OS? Please provide me with these details so I can continue investigating what may be occurring.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wow. You people are useless.  I have reported this same issue over 10 times.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app to no avail.  Most current updates of iOS and app and sense.  If we all have this issue I’m sure your developers can reproduce it.  

Best Answer
0 Votes