Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch to kids view does not exist in my app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Set up my child’s Ace 3, her name shows up as a child in my family section in the Fitbit app, but “switch to kids view” is not an option under her name or anywhere else in the app.  What am I missing?

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello lovely people very stressed mum here. So my eldest has got a new Fitbit as lost the previous one. I have gone on to add this to his child’s profile but couldn’t. Fitbit app got me to change to Google acc which means I now can’t change to child’s view (according to other posts). So I went to switch back to my fit bit log in so I could see the child’s view and it won’t let me. Surely it can’t be this hard or set up this badly and it’s me missing something 🤞. Please help!!! 

Best Answer

Welcome to the community forums, @RentzM63B and @Argghhhh.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I understand how frustrating this has been and let me help you with this matter. Before anything else, I'd like to clarify with you that the kid's view no longer exists after migrating to Google, as this option is only available when signing with a Fitbit login. However, you can still access and manage your child's information by signing into their Google Account and going to Fitbit data and privacy settings.

Once a child account is created, you can set up an Ace series to their account and then see your child's daily step count in the list of your friends under You tab > Friends.

Best Answer
0 Votes