Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 alarms not working correctly with iPhone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have Fitbit 2 and have been using it with Android without any problems for a year. But since I switched to iPhone a couple of months ago, I've been having constant problems with the silent alarm.

First problem is that approximately once a week it won't go off at all. I started triple checking before bed that it's set up and synced properly. I even suspected a possibility that I somehow turn the alarm off during sleep without waking up, so I set up two alarms 5 minutes apart. This didn't help, but added more strange problems.

Yesterday I set two alarms at 9:00 and 9:05. They worked fine. For today, I set them at 10:00 and 10:05. I checked million times that I updated both of them, that they are synced and enabled. Yet, today this thing wakes me up at 9:00. I check the alarms and see that one is set up for 9:00 and the other for 10:05. How is this possible?

I haven't taken photos or screenshots of the alarm screen before going to bed, but I think I will start doing this, for more proof that I'm not crazy, but it's my crazy app that keeps changing and disabling my alarms at will.

This is a really serious problem affecting my job and health. Please help, how can I fix this?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@irakez Welcome! Thanks for being part of our Community!

Let me help you with your silent alarms. It is odd that this feature isn't working correctly with your iPhone. Try restarting your device then remove all alarms, save and sync then add the ones you need, save and sync.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes