Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 does not sync after Dec 14 update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit charge 2 won’t sync with my iPhone 8 after update

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

The usual things to try when you get syncing issues are:

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Bealau, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @SteveH, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@Bealau, I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. If you have already tried the troubleshooting steps kindly provided by @SteveH and you're still having trouble syncing, please let us know so we can check this further and determine what we should do next. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all- Yes that update did create a no syncing automatically problem but, after another update a couple of weeks ago corrected the issue only to having yet another Apple phone update yet again last week and now my Fitbit Charge 2 is not automatically syncing again. I'm disgusted. I love my Fitbit but is it really worth it with every Apple update creating issues with it? I've tried calling Fitbit and they just tell me to do all of the above steps. Am I going to delete the app completely and wipe out the Fitbit with every Apple update? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @kerxyz, thanks for joining the conversation, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have let us know about this issue. At this moment, I would like to gather some information from you so we can check this further:

1. iPhone model you're using.
  2. OS version running on your phone.
  3. App version installed (go to Account > Help to get it)
  4. Charge 2 version (tap on the Charge 3 picture on the app to get it)

Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

iPhone 8, iOS 12.1.4, Fitbit version 22.55.2

UPDATE:

sorry, Firmware Version 22.22.55.2

Best Answer
0 Votes

sorry, Firmware Version 22.22.55.2

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @kerxyz, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply witht he information requested. Smiley Happy

Thanks for your patience and working through these troubleshooting steps. I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums, so I've contacted our Support team on your behalf to look into this issue further and provide you with some options. Please keep an eye on your email inbox for further instructions.

In case you need anything else, please feel free to reply as well. Happy stepping.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @kerxyz, I hope you're doing well, you're very welcome. Smiley Happy

Please feel free to reply in case you need anything else and keep us updated about your case, we'll be happy to help. 

Happy stepping! 

Best Answer
0 Votes